- A husband who knows me better than anyone else on this planet… And still loves me.
- Three kids who are thriving far away at University ( without me … Well, that’s not SO nice of them… But what can a MOM do? )
- My parents and extended family – I cherish my time with them.
- Clients who are serious about creating change in their lives and clients who are battling to change their lives.
- Support from many of you who have attended my courses and talks, and read my blog and books.
- All the people in my life who make it what it is. From domestic workers, to gardeners, to accountants, beauticians, hairdressers and chiropractors, to mention but a few…
- Friends , old and new, who bring different flavours of fun and adventure into our lives.
- Glamour magazine for my regular column.
- Other magazines and blogs for opportunities to write. See the latest.
- Toastmasters, 90 years old this year, for giving people the gift of growth in leadership and communication.
- Special places that nurture my soul: my garden, and the Olifants River.
- Books… And the people that write them and enable me to learn so much.
- Last, but not least, you, for reading my blog, for commenting and connecting with me.
Thank you, each and every one of you for making my life just the way it is.
Thank you for the opportunities that come from you and from life itself – Opportunities to grow, to develop and to serve. These are the things that make my life worthwhile. Thank you!
When we were children
we were grateful to those
who filled our stockings at Christmas time.
Why are we not grateful to God
for filling our stockings with legs?
Gilbert K. Chesterton