Here are some stress busting ideas from some of my followers.
Thanks for sharing. I know there’s wisdom out there amongst my followers and subscribers. This way we’ll all learn.
If you’d like to share yours, add a comment below, or mail me on email@example.com
Very briefly, my Top Stress Busting Tips:
- Five-minute meditation.
- Breathing. There is a special technique. It is called Pranayaam. I will describe it on a separate e mail.
- Waking up at 4:00 a.m., drinking 4 glasses of water, breathing, meditating, thereafter going out for a walk.
Kind regards, Vasudev Popatlal
My tip would be meditation along with prayer and faith. It works every single time.
I feel that no matter how difficult a situation, it inadvertently builds stress – my handling mechanism is as follows :
- Assess what actually is stressful (practical or emotional) – take a strong focus into dealing with what you have/do for that moment (present) as this inevitably will dictate your future.
- Do not dwell into the past as these weave into the present – Negate the past as nothing can/will change it regardless of time and effort.
- Do not concentrate/focus on the future as the present will eventually take its course and embrace the future.
However, the best result will always be a successful future.
Kind Regards, Delaine Manuel
Also see comments from the previous post.